Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gentle Reminders

Since we're a month into the new semester, I want to take the opportunity to remind you about some fantastic resources we have in the library. Don't forget to check out our Alexander Street Press 60 Minutes collection. The collection spans 2 decades and can be streamed directly into your classroom or uploaded to your Moodle class. And if you do use the collection, let me know what you think! We aim to please here at the Atkins Library and user feedback is super important.



I wonder if any of you have heard of Alexander Street Press's Education in Video series? Click on the link for more information about the collection and if you think this resource would be a valuable addition to our collection, please let me know!

Finally, I'd like to beg and plead with you to send me (and Judy) monograph titles you would like added to the collection. I've received book requests from several of you, thank you! I would be thrilled to get book requests from ALL of you. So don't hesitate to send me a wish list of titles you want me to buy. Don't forget to include instructional materials on your wishlist. Our CIMC needs the newest publications to best serve our pre-service and in-service teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment