Thursday, September 15, 2016

Airtable: A Spreadsheet on Steroids!!!


Thanks to Debra Holberg, doc student in Special Education, I've fallen in love with a new app that will help organize my life on and off campus. For years now I have been trying to find a relational database that to easy to use, visually attractive, sharable and most of all inexpensive. Well, thanks to Debra, I have found it! The price couldn't be better - free (but as always you can upgrade to a pro version).

Airtable looks like a  spreadsheet but it is sooo much more. It certainly puts Google's spreadsheets to shame. Here's their promo:



Don't take my word for it here's what Debra has to say about it - "Seriously, it's pretty amazing... Ilove it because it's very flexible... it has simplified things for me immensely - and the fact that there's an app for my iPhone is a big plus as well!"


No comments:

Post a Comment